Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Day 2

Day 2 and I've already lost a small war with cupcakes. Those things are just soo good. I feel really bad about myself, but I have to keep trying. Nothing worth having is easy and especially not this. I will win the battle and learn to control myself.

Sorry this is going to be a short post, but I am kinda frustrated. I do want you all to know that mistakes happen to everybody. You can't change years of habit overnight. The thing is we mess up and think "Well now my diet is over, I can't do it". It's not true. You can do it. Make a mistake, it's fine. Pick yourself back up the very second you know you did wrong and keep going. Don't wait for tomorrow, do it now.

I am praying for all of you and I know that God wants us to succeed.

Lots of Love and Support
Cayla

No comments:

Post a Comment